The Saskatchewan Literacy Network promotes and supports literacy in Saskatchewan
We believe …
• that literacy is a basic human right;
• that literacy training is a social responsibility;
• in lifelong learning;
• that learners must be central to all literacy programming and
• policy development; and
• in respect for different needs and cultures.
We envision a world where …
• literacy will be part of lifelong learning;
• literacy will be promoted through a wide range of community partnerships;
• literacy will be seen as an issue of health, community participation,and social justice; and
• learners throughout the province will be able to take part in literacy and learning opportunities.
We are active with literacy …
in the community