Mission, Values & Goals
The Saskatchewan Literacy Network promotes and
supports literacy in Saskatchewan.
The fundamental beliefs defining the work the
- We believe that literacy is a basic human
- We believe that literacy training is a social
- We believe in lifelong learning.
- We believe that learners must be central
to all literacy programming and policy development.
- We believe in clear and open communication.
- We believe in respect for different needs
- We believe in quality literacy information
The Saskatchewan Literacy Network engages individuals,
policy makers, and organizations through:
- strengthening literacy and essential skills
- stakeholder engagement
- building the SLN